• In a 100-year period, a water molecule spends 98 years in the ocean, 20 months as ice, about 2 weeks in lakes and rivers, and less than a week in the atmosphere.
• Less than 1% of the water supply on earth can be used as drinking water.
• Human brains are 75% water.
• Each day the sun evaporates a trillion tons of water.
• A litre of water weighs 1.01 kilograms.
Today’s track, the ’57 ”Broscuta Oac” by Trio Grigoriu, evokes a sense of nostalgia which I hope will be shared and enjoyed by everyone, not only by my Romanian-speaking readers.